Friday, February 26, 2010

First day of summer



Photoshoot in Nottinghill, London with my sister for portfolio.
The weather was amazing in London last weekend with temperatures up to 24 degrees, which is hot for England. My sister took some photographs of me around Nottinghill where she lives for a portfolio for me. The dress is from h&m but is a little big for me, shoes from ninewest and borrowed the jacket from my sisters wardrobe. I bought the dress because I really like the cut around the chest although I havn't shown in very well in these pictures, the dress looks best when the top part is more open. Stella McCartney has done some pieces with this lovely cut for her spring/summer 2009 collection, here are some runway photos below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by: MasRoy.Net