Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Puerto Banus

I haven't written on my blog for a very long time as i've been in Puerto Banus in Spain without proper internet for four weeks! I didn't actually manage to take many pictures because I left my camera at home and was only able to take photos with my phone which was a pain!

Puerto banus is a place where the rich go to show off how much money they have by buying a yacht, or driving around in their flashy cars! One of the biggest yachts there is owned by an Arab prince although I have no idea who he is we saw him on his yacht hosting a party. There was also a yacht there called Tiffany! Here are some photos below sorry for the bad quality I have photoshoped them in an atemp to make them look better...






In these few pictures of my outfits I am wearing a black lame bandage skirt from american apparel and a top from mango which i bought in Marbella while I was away and sandals from topshop! These pictures were taken just outside the town, where there was an amazing setting for taking pictures of vintage outfits, shame I didn't have my camera with me!urrhh!

Here's a picture of my little sister Daisy wearing a white dress, not sure where its from but its probably only done in kids sizes and a gold belt...
We saw these monkeys in Gibraltar up the mountain called the Rock! The picture below was pretty hilarious: 2 fat ape/monkeys stuffing their faces...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by: MasRoy.Net