Thursday, February 25, 2010

NEW YEARS


For new years eve I went out in East London to a place called pony step with my sister and some of her friends from CSM, a lot of people who are in the fashion business often party with pony step so I thought it would be a good thing to experience. It wasn't exactly my scene but the place was most certainly filled with interesting people. As well as A LOT of trannys, the theme was 'a white wedding' so I can imagine they enjoyed dressing themselves up as brides! I took a few pictures which I'll post below. I'm sorry but my outfit is actually quite boring because I only found out there was a theme the night before so i just decided to wear black lacy things!



above: the outfit I wore, white tank top from asos, black corset bra urban outfitters, shiny leggings then black lace leggings ontop of them from topshop, black sequin headband from urban outfitters and nine west heels.


Oh and I almost forgot to tell you while I was in London I saw Kate Moss while I was shopping in Portabello road, she obvioulsy didn't want to be seen as it was about 5.30 as which point is was pretty dark and she was wearing sunglasses! As well as Kate I was partying with Gareth Pugh at pony step... he was with his boyfriend most of the night. I should have snapped a few pictures of him but i only got one of his boyfriend, who was wearing a t-shirt saying F**k off! Anyway here are some pictures of his spring 2009 collection.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by: MasRoy.Net