Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gothic STUDS




Studs have been all over the catwalks for autumn/winter 08 so I thought i would create a stud page in my sketchbook, as you can see i have stuck pins in the page which seemed to be more difficult to do than I thought it would be!




I'm loving Gucci this season, especially their studded belts and the way they are styling the outfits using multiple belts. They are using different textures such as cord and quite thin seethrough materials on top, and main colours being black, navy blue and gold.





Many celebs such as Ashley Olsen and Nicole Sherzinger have been spotted wearing these studded Louboutin ankle boots. On their own they look extremely Gothic but these celebs have managed to pull them off well.








Mary-kate Olsen has been wearing a large Studded navy blue Jacket by Givenchy, the sleeves may seem a bit too much but for the less daring they have less heavily studded jackets.










I spotted these Bebaroque Brassy Studded Tights which are available to buy from asos and mytights, they cost a staggering £50! And this is for one single pair of tights... I would buy them but just my luck I would get a hole in them and ladder them as soon as i put them on, which would be a disaster! But I do really like them they even have white and gold ones!




Just found a new blog that I love, and I really like the way she has put this outfit together, would never have thought of layering a top like this ontop of a pretty layered skirt. A skirt like this is in my very long list of fashion buys! This picture was supposed to be showing the way you can wear a studded belt, and not look like a goth/emo... but the outfit is just so cute! love the belt I must buy one soon, belts make such a difference to an oufit! As soon as I buy one there will be pictures up. And check out Karla's closet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by: MasRoy.Net